We have been a long time Constant Contact Partner and Kate is also a Local Expert for Northern California. In addition to my own workshops, Kate gives educational presentations on Social Media and Email Marketing to groups throughout Northern California that are sponsored by Constant Contact.
Below are the three most popular Constant Contact sponsored presentations given by Kate Bourland. Presentations range from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours and can be shortened or lengthened to meet your needs.
Social Media Marketing Made Simple
You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
· What is social media marketing really and why it is important
· An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
· How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
· How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
· How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity.
· How to create an integrated marketing plan with social media, email marketing and other marketing efforts
350 Characters summary:
Social media can have a dramatic effect on the growth of your business by helping new customers discover you and engaging your current customers. In this session you will learn to navigate the social media landscape effectively, get tips on integrating your social media marketing with your email and other marketing efforts, and how to save time.
Power of Email Marketing
Email is the most cost-effective, targeted, trackable, and efficient way to build and maintain relationships in all types of business and organizations. This session participants will discover how communicating with customers regularly can help a small business stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
· What is permission-based email marketing and becoming a trusted sender
· Email list building
· Increasing deliverability and open rates
· Writing good subject lines and content – getting readers to take action
· Tracking results and what to do with this information
· How email and social media marketing work together to achieve goals
350 Character Summary:
Email is the most cost-effective, targeted, trackable, and efficient way to build and maintain relationships in all types of business and organizations. This session will teach you how to master email marketing communications with a comprehensive look at best practices and winning strategies that lead to increased profits, revenue and engagement.
3 Keys to Email Marketing
A briefer version of the Power of Email Marketing, focusing on the most important aspects of:
· What is permission-based email marketing and list building
· How to decide on the best format, content, and frequency for your organization
· Getting readers to take action, tracking results, and what to do with this information
350 Character Summary
In this short introduction to email marketing you will learn the importance of permission-based email marketing and list building, getting readers to take action and how to use reporting to improve your marketing. You’ll learn how to decide on the best format, content and frequency for your email marketing.
If you are interested in having David speak to your organization, please contact us.